Monday, November 27, 2006

Update


I must apologize for my long overdue update. Since my last attempt at blogging I have returned to work. It has been pretty busy around here, but we are finally settling in to a routine. Grant is growing like a weed! We had his 2 month check-up a couple of weeks ago and he weighed 13.6 pounds and had grown 3.5"!!! He is quickly out growing all of his clothes! He is now 11 weeks old and is bringing Stephen and I so much joy. I don't know what we ever did without him.

I promise to do better at keeping up with the blog. Melissa how do you find time to do this?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sooooo cute! And smiling! We miss all of you!

P.S. I don't know if I could blog as much as I do if we had a baby around -- our boys now play together, which gives me a few minutes of blogging time between the playing and the inevitable fighting.