Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Countdown


Christmas will be here before we know it! We had some fun and dressed Grant up in a Santa suit. Hunter produced the biggest and practically only smile from Grant. We think he has just realized that Hunter could possibly be something fun for him to play with.
I hope they become good buds!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They will be BFF's. :o) Jenna used to swat Molly away and then one day she was like, "Hey...come play with me." I LOVE the pic of the two of them. Instant classic.

Anonymous said...

They will be BFF's. :o) Jenna used to swat Molly away and then one day she was like, "Hey...come play with me." I LOVE the pic of the two of them. Instant classic.

Anonymous said...

They will be BFF's. :o) Jenna used to swat Molly away and then one day she was like, "Hey...come play with me." I LOVE the pic of the two of them. Instant classic.