Friday, January 12, 2007

Four Month Update


Grant turned four months old this past Wednesday. Today he had his routine well baby exam. His stats are as follows: weight-17.6 lbs, height-26", and head circumference-16 3/4" . He is in the 85% for height and 90% for weight! Grant has learned to do so much in the past four months. He has been holding his head up proficiently for a while now. He enjoys pulling up to a standing position in your lap and he is using his hands to pick up and hold objects. Today he had a huge milestone. HE ROLLED OVER---twice! I was so happy that I saw him do it for the first time. He was at his check-up. The pediatrician began her evaluation of his motor skills. She laid him on his stomach on the examination table. Grant lifted his head up and pushed up on his arms like he always does. She smiled and asked me if he could roll over. Next thing I know- he did it! I was so proud. I told Stephen that Grant performs well under pressure like a Wakefield!!!

This afternoon, after a I had to clean up a very messy incident involving Grant, the jumperoo and the carpet, he rolled over again!!! Next thing I know this kid will be crawling! They grow up too fast!

No comments: