Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Peas Please!


Grant is becoming quite the little food connoisseur. This was his reaction to his first taste of peas. Although he looks quite perplexed about the new flavor, he went on to polish off the whole jar. So far his repertoire consists of rice cereal, bananas, apples and green peas. He enjoys eating very much and likes everything he has tried so far. We haven't decided what we will let him try next.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leslie & Steve,

It's unbelievable how quickly infants develop. As a professor I always tried to impress upon my students the magnitude of change that happens during the first two years ofo life. Yet words simply can't describe what I'm seeing in Grant. What a handsome young man. It won't be long before he can come visit Uncle Chris & Aunt Melissa and I can take him to a Cardinals Game with Brandon & Matt. Thanks for posting so many pics. I pray for you guys often as new parents. I hope you are able to relish all the joy of raising a new creation!

Much love,

Uncle Chris