Friday, May 18, 2007

Our First Play Group

Today I took Grant to his first organized play group. We went to Jeni and Kate's house. Kate shared all of her toys with Grant, Rylie and Conner. (These are all babies from our church.) We had a good time playing with all of our friends. We are going to try to keep this up and meet every other Friday. Next time we are going swimming!!!! Grant will really enjoy that!

We have had a busy week. I have been off since Wednesday because my office is expanding and we had to shut down for a few days. I told Stephen that I was really getting used to a two day work week. I haven't really worked on Thursday all month. I had to take the first week off because Grant was sick, then I was sick and now there's construction going on. I am still devising a plan to cut my hours back at work!!!! I have enjoyed having the extra time to do housework, shopping and I have been able to sew some! I haven't been able to do that in a long time. Grant likes his mama being home too!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: