Well, I wish I could say a lot has happened this week and that is why I haven't posted, but it's just not true. I did have computer problems thanks to a little guy just shy of a yard tall. Grant loves to push buttons! The other day I was online faithfully checking all of my favorite blogs when Grant turned the computer off. No problem right? I can just turn it back on. Not so! I called Stephen at work hoping he could walk me through a quick fix to my dilemma. He was unsuccessful, therefore I had to wait until he had the time to look at it. (What's the use of having a computer genius for a husband if he doesn't have time to fix it?) Anyway, we are back in business!
I did a lot of cleaning up around the house this week. I am trying to get the spare room ready for Grant to move in. I am hoping to make the transition prior to the baby's arrival with hopes that it will be a smoother transition. Stephen and I took seven bags to Goodwill and at least 4-5 to the dump today! It feels good to clean out and get rid of some stuff. It's amazing what junk you can accumulate in seven short years!
We went over to Jon and Amy's house last night. We taught them how to play the card game Up and Down. (Liz I think I did the score sheet right!) They let us play their new game Guitar Hero! We had a good time. I have to say Stephen was better at Guitar Hero than I was. I seriously lack hand eye coordination! I haven't given up, I plan on trying again.
I hope everyone else had a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment