He did this is about 1 minute...he's fast!










We have already had a full week and it is only Wednesday! We are having a gospel meeting this week at church so it doesn't feel like we have even been home. Today I am finally off and I have spent the morning doing laundry, vacuuming and mopping, along with the ever present task of taking care of Grant. (I don't know which is more exhausting: housework or keeping up with my little guy.)
It finally feels like fall outside. The high today is only going to reach 63 degrees. So far this will be the coolest day of the year. Grant and I went outside to play before lunch and I took some pictures of the leaves in the backyard. They are beginning to to turn! For those of you who live further north I am sure you are laughing at me right now, but in a few more days we will have some red and yellow leaves before they all turn brown and fall off. It's nothing in comparison to the leaves in the mountains, but this is what we get in Florida! I am getting excited about Thanksgiving! I love this time of year. This year we will have the whole family together for Thanksgiving at our house.
2 comments:
We can't wait for Thanksgiving! It was 28 here this morning - our first 'hard' freeze. I wouldn't mind some warm weather on Thanksgiving!
I am so excited about Thanksgiving! I can't believe it is only 2 weeks away....I better get my shopping money ready for the 23rd!!! It is going to get into the 20s tonight. That is about as cold as I can stand it. Good thing I live in the south!!!
Post a Comment