
It's official! Erin is crawling. She has been crawling for a week now, but the bad blogger that I am has not had time to document this momentous occasion.

I tried my hand at another
taggie blanket. This one is for my friend Tricia to give as a gift.

Another view of the fabric on the other side. I love the color combination!

I made this Halloween dress for Erin this week. She wore it to church Wednesday night.

The weather is beautiful outside! It felt like fall this morning. I quickly ditched my plans to go shopping with the kids to enjoy the nice weather. I am sure they didn't mind!

This is how I roll.

I
know I am cute!

A Plane!!!! (Grant is saying
choo choo to the plane, though I don't know why! He loves trains, planes and automobiles.)
1 comment:
Hey Leslie,
I had been reading your blog since you commented on mine in January, but due to a computer switch, I lost it again:). But now I'm back, and I've enjoyed catching up on you and your family. Btw, we were in Macon within a week of each other. I came the Wednesday night after you did. Hate that I missed you!
Post a Comment