The cousins...that's what Grant collectively calls any and all of his cousins. This time he is referring to James, Anna and Luke. We took a quick trip to Montgomery last weekend to visit Brian and Liz. While I was there, Liz and I shopped at one of the local consignment sales. We had a great time visiting and I came home with a good start to the kids' fall/winter clothing. (You have got to love consignment!)
Saturday morning we went to James' and Anna's soccer games. (Luke was unable to play last week due to a large cut he had on his chin. : ( ) James takes after his daddy and is such a natural
athlete! His team won, and he scored one of the two goals for his team! Brian is one of the coaches for his team.


I didn't get any good pictures of Anna's team playing. It was their first game and the coach showed up 45 minutes late and told the parents that she wasn't going to be the coach. Luckily, some of the dad's decided that they would step and coach this year.

Erin watching the game.

Stephen and Grant
After the soccer games, we spent the rest of the day watching football and grilling out. We had some delicious food and our teams won!!!


I love this picture! James, Anna and Luke are such good cousins!

This is my attempt to get Grant in the family picture. He wouldn't stop playing with the Razor scooter!
No comments:
Post a Comment