Monday, May 03, 2010

What's Going On

This post is a little all over the place.  I planned on blogging about each of these things separately, but too much time has passed and I know thatI never will if I don't go ahead and do it!

The azaleas were beautiful year.  The pictures just don't do the blooms justice.  Here is a view as you go down Stephen's parents' drive.  Too bad the blooms only last a week or so!
Azaleas aren't the only thing growing around here.  There is a garden too!  (and blueberies and grapes to enjoy this summer)
Grant and Erin were lucky enough to recieve this Jeep from some cousins that had outgrown it.  At first, I thought it was going to be a disaster.  There was a lot of stop and go.....stop and go, but they seem to have the concept down now.  Erin loves to drive.  She has a lead foot, but doesn't steer well at all!
Last weekend, we participated in the Dash for Donuts 5K in St. Mary's, Georgia.  Our friends Jon and Amy, Annie and Amy's mom joined us for the race as well.   Grant and Erin came along for the ride in the double jogger. 
We have also been able to enjoy the pool!  Ahh!!!!  Summertime!

No comments: