Yesterday evening, before Stephen and the kids left for worship service, we attempted our Christmas card pictures. These two group shots were the best. I don't know how many times I told the kids to look at the camera. I don't think there was a single shot out of about 40 where both Grant and Erin were looking at the camera and don't even mention smiling! Hunter gave up and left the photo shoot to sniff around the yard.
I like this staging better....we just needed someone to stand behind the camera and get the kids' attention!
I love this shot of Grant! He has a hard time smiling on command for pictures. He tenses up and ends up making the goofiest faces. The more you tell him to "just smile" the more awkward he looks. He was smiling at his daddy making funny faces behind me. Boy he is looking so big!
Camryn was oblivious to the photo shoot this year.
As you can see from the new header, I had these huge lollipops as a bribe to sit still during our family shots. They loved them....
...as you can see!
We might have to have a redo next weekend with a little assistance!






1 comment:
That last one ofErin is priceless!! Another one for the wedding slideshow. :)
Post a Comment