Friday, December 17, 2010

Guess Who Saw Santa Last Week?


I know, not the picture you thought you would see!  I received  this picture on my phone last Friday night.  Stephen spent the week in Baltimore last week for work.  He was in the airport, waiting on his flight, when he stopped by for a visit with St. Nick.  I'm not sure what the "thumbs up" is about.  Maybe Santa was saying that he made it on the good list this year!  When I opened the email I quickly shared the picture with the kiddos.  It had been a long week and I wanted the kids to know that daddy had spoken with Santa.  They were so excited and were on their best behavior (for a little while at least)!  I asked Stephen if he actually stood in line to visit Santa, but apparently there was no line to wait in.  I guess people don't usually visit Santa at the airport! 

No comments: