Thursday, October 06, 2011

Camryn's New Word



Erin has been singing this song to Camryn all week and she just started saying Bible today.  It's so sweet!  


an

Now that I have figured out how to publish videos on the old blog, (Stephen has been out of town all week and I just had to learn to do it myself ; ), I wanted to share this video of Grant.  Here he is doing Bible Reading at Lads to Leaders back in April.  It was his first time up in front of a crowd and we weren't really sure what he was going to do.  I love his little voice just asking "for a wittle help!"  I missed seeing him because I was outside holding fussy Camryn, but it sure made me a proud mama! 


1 comment:

Southern Queen of the Crazies said...

Love this Camryn video!! Ash sang along too!