We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! I wish I had taken more pictures because we had a house full!!! I think the total count came to twenty seven people for dinner. We were so lucky to have my sister, Melissa, and her family here. They made the long trip from Texas to Florida this year. Brian and family were also here this year. Both sets of my grandparents were able to be here as well as all of my Uncles and Aunts! The house was full!
We ate etirely too much, but the food was delicious! We have some great cooks in our family : )
After we ate, the kids and Stephen played baseball. We also had fun checking out the donkey family that lives behind us. They have a baby donkey that Erin has lovingly named, Methuselah. She calls the mom and dad donkey, Mimi and Papa respectively!
My Granny Field and her boys! How lucky is she to have three boys? You know how boys love their mama! She is well loved for sure!
I was able to get some pictures of my Granny Field and her husband, John. I am so glad they were able to make the trip down to visit with us!
I really wish I had taken more pictures!!!! I think next year I am going to force every one outside for a group picture. They might not like it, but they will thank me for it later : )
We had such a wonderful time visiting with all of our family this year! We are so thankful for each and every one of you!





2 comments:
But occasionally your system Microsoft Office 2010 is inaccessible, and usually Web-based uses such as present day Google30mail effectively catch upwards within individuals situations.Wanting to enroll small business buyers commonly suggests wooing the offending articles on the predominant e-mail merchandise, Windows Trade server software program and Take on life Laptop or computer software package. Bing along with Microsoft begun with independent spheres, however they are ever-closer very competitive challengers, each one having Microsoft Office 2010 Download a strong cash-generating business which can be used to subsidize forays straight into various other promotes. Office 2010
really enjoy to read your blog..can feel the excitement even just by reading and see your cute pictures..
Post a Comment