Saturday, March 17, 2007

Longing for Vacation!


Here is a picture from our vacation to Blue Mountain Beach last June. As the weather is getting warmer I am getting excited about the Wakefield Family Vacation. It is becoming a tradition that I hope we continue as the kids get older. We enjoy hanging out with Melissa and Chris and Brian and Liz. I can't wait for the kids to play in the water. (I hope the green seaweed doesn't return this year!) We are so excited we have already gone overboard buying Grant sand toys, swimmies, and even an inflatable toddler pool to put under Papa's tent! I hope to get a lot of good pictures this year of everybody. We want to do family pictures again too. If anybody has suggestions of what we should wear let me know. We want to keep it "beachy"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait either! I think we should wear khaki or white shorts, pants, etc. and guys wear med-dark blue shirts, and the girls wear light blue. What do the rest of you think?

Anonymous said...

dad thinks...

Loud tropical shirts; the louder the better.