Friday, March 30, 2007

Stubborn Streak


As Grant grows and learns new things so does his strong will. I was at the doctor's office this week and they had a "First Year Milestones" chart on the back of the door. I was reading it to pass the time. When I got to the "8th month" section it read: Baby may begin to show signs of stubbornness. I had to laugh to myself. Begin to show signs!!!??? Grant was born stubborn! The above picture is what he does when he has had enough to eat. This is nothing. He fusses himself to sleep every night. He also has become very clingy. He wants me to hold him constantly!!!! Today I had to leave him in the living room with his toys while I brought the groceries inside. He threw himself into a full out rage. He turned beet red, screamed at the top of his lungs and flailed around. I finished bringing the groceries in and put away the cold items. I went back into the living room and picked my distraught baby up. He immediately turned off the waterworks and began laughing at Hunter? I thought this happened around the terrible two's!....begins to show signs of stubbornness?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Begins?? My eye! Jenna was born stubborn and strong willed too! Hmmmm...does that say something about us? ;oP