Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The Stomach Flu

Well, I haven't posted in a day or two because Grant gave me and Stephen a stomach virus. Yes, what we thought was an adverse reaction to his antibiotic seems to really have been a stomach virus. Grant is doing much better and he is back to his normal little self.

Yesterday morning Stephen and I both woke up feeling nauseous. He had already left for work when I got sick. Stephen left yesterday for Cleveland and he will be gone all week. He got sick at his office, and then spent most of his flight in the restroom. Poor guy! I went on to work and suffered through the day. For those of you who remember this is nothing new to me. I spent my entire pregnancy much sicker than this made me. It must have been just a 24 hour bug because we are both feeling better today!!!

Stephen took my camera with him to Ohio so I won't be able to post many new pictures. However, I do have a few that I took this weekend. I will post them soon. Hope every body is doing well!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was also sick on Monday, must be something going around... Glad you are feeling better now.

Amy