Sunday, June 24, 2007

Stephen Posting Day1 at Beach



I am posting for the first time just because Leslie is exhausted and is asleep with Grant. Everyone made it here safely and we have had a great time so far and we all are looking forward to the next few days. Grant enjoyed the beach today and at first was okay with the surf but then decided that the constant breaking waves was a little too much. He was fine going deeper (Leslie or me holding him of course) splashing, smiling, and the wonderful taste of salt water in the mouth. After lunch we went to the pool where Grant enjoyed riding in his car float. He chilled with one arm positioned where a window would be and one hand on the steering wheel. My brother and his wife, Karen, came so Tim and myself enjoyed an afternoon of snorkeling in which found many hermit crabs, fish, sea snails (At least that is what we called them), and sand dollars. I am sure that Leslie will post from now on and continue to add more pictures.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you guys are having a good time. Enjoy your vacation!!! I cannot wait to see more pictures.

Amy