Today was our last full day at the beach. Tomorrow morning we will head home. We have had a great time swimming, playing, soaking up the sun, and making memories. After spending the morning on the beach, we took it easy today and let the kids rest a little while we played cards. We haven't been able to play cards as much as we normally do for some reason. Now we are packing up our condo preparing to return home. We can't wait until next year!
By the way, check out Liz's blog. I inspired her to start her on blog about their family. It is such a great way to keep in touch with what is going on in each others lives.
1 comment:
Hey! We just got home and I am already "checking in". I hope ya'll had a good trip home. Have fun tonight!!!--Liz
Post a Comment