Sunday, July 01, 2007

Has This Ever Happened to You?

Grant had a very funny episode this evening at church. After services Grant was parading around in the foyer showing off his walking skills when his diaper fell out the bottom of his pants! I am not sure how it happened, his outfit was snapped at the crotch. He just kept on walking. I quickly scooped him up and stashed the diaper in the diaper bag hoping that no one saw him. I then carried him commando to the nursery to quickly put a new diaper on him. Luckily I arrived dry and disaster was avoided! We couldn't help but laugh!

We arrived home from vacation yesterday just in time to change clothes and head into Jacksonville for Stephen's ten year reunion. It was nice. We got to see a few friends that we hadn't seen in a while and catch up on each other's lives. Everyone seemed to be very happy!

Today we have rushed around trying to complete shopping lists, mounds of laundry and lost hours of sleep! We almost need a few extra days to recover from all of the fun we had on our trip. Unfortnately its back to the daily routine tomorrow! I will post more pictures from our trip throughout the week.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Ha ha! That's happened to one of the boys (Matthew, I think), but it was in the foot of his sleeper when he woke up one morning - luckily, it didn't happen in public!

Kelly said...

Yes, it has...once, maybe last summer. Scary...

Kelly said...

Know what - it kinda happened more than once. A few times a diaper has come off but only on one side...They were box of Pampers and they were faulty or something. The side tabs did not hold on.

Liz said...

How precious!He is so cute. There is nothing he could do that would't be absolutely adorable!! Yes I am sure it has happened to me also. I have also had one bust!

Anonymous said...

Leslie,

Once again, you got some AMAZING photos during the week. It was great to have the family together, though I still vote for the mountains next year...