Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch

The "Pumpkin Patch Kid"
Quick pose for a family picture!

Grant's smiling!


There we go! Emma, Jon, Grant and Leslie ( Notice Jon's cow is missing it's head?!!!)



Kate, Jeni, Grant, Stephen, and Jeremy enjoy the ride.




Grant and his mommy



Grant and daddy


Farmer Grant


Classic Pumpkin Picture


We had the pleasure of going to Conner's A-Maize-ing Acres this evening. We had a great time! The pumpkin patch has all sorts of fun things to do. They had a small (very small) petting zoo, rubber duck races, a cool cow train (my favorite), corn launcher, hay ride, and of course a corn maize. We went with several friends --Jon and Amy, Jeremy, Laurie, and Emma, Mr. and Mrs. Morrison, Justin, Jeff, Jeni and Kate. This was our first trip and I know we will make this a family tradition. The corn maize looks like Noah's Ark this year. They make the maize a different picture each year. It's late and I have to get up and fix food for a fellowship meal in the morning. I will post more later!


2 comments:

Liz said...

It looks like ya'll had a great time. I love the pictures! We have a pumpkin patch here, but I have never been. We need to take our kids sometime this week. I hope it works out for us to go. I know the kids would love it. It looks like Grant did!

Melissa said...

I love boys in overalls! So cute!