We had a busy weekend planned this weekend. We had a photo shoot with Jon at the Green Cove Park, and a playgroup Halloween get together last night. Grant, on the other hand, was not up for it. He has been teething for the past few weeks. It always starts with crankiness and diarrhea which leads to a terrible diaper rash (more like diaper burn!). After a week or two of battling this he gets the runny nose and fever. This is what happened this weekend. Poor guy! He and I have spent the last two nights sleeping in the recliner because he just can't breathe! I did run the vaporizer last night and it seemed to help somewhat. I hope these molars hurry and erupt!
Grant is going to be a cowboy for Halloween. I ordered his costume over a week ago and it has not arrived yet. I am hoping it will get here in time. I was successful at finding him some cowboy boots that fit his extra-wide feet! He is so cute in them!
1 comment:
Poor guy! I know it is horrible. I don't know why doctors say upset stomachs and teething don't go together...it certainly did with all 3 of mine and it is so awful. I hope he gets feeling better very soon!
Post a Comment