Today Stephen and I went back for our second 3-D ultrasound. We still didn't get the pictures we thought we'd get because her little head is right by the placenta. (I think the earlier ones might be better.) This doesn't pose a problem during the regular ultrasound, but when they change over to the 3-D images it gets in the way. Oh well, the best thing is that she's healthy. (Yes, we did confirm that she's a girl!) She is right on track for delivering on or around the due date. They estimate that she weighs 4 pounds today. I think she is going to be close to the same size as Grant. He was 7lb 3oz and 21" long. She seems to be pretty long herself. I only have 8 weeks to go! My last day at work is Valentine's Day. I have to go back to work tomorrow : ( I have been off for the last 2 weeks. At least I will stay busy and before I know it we will be blogging from the hospital announcing Erin's arrival!
I hope everyone had a great New Year!
2 comments:
She is so cute! I can't believe you only have 8 weeks left. We will come visit soon after she is born! We can't wait!!
Post a Comment