Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Update on the Family

I wanted to update everyone on my sick ones. I took Erin and Grant to the doctor Monday morning. All of Erin's cultures from the weekend were clear! Her congestion is clearing up the best out of all three of them. (She's also growing, weighing in at 9lbs 5 oz) Grant has run a fever off and on for the past few days, spiking to 104.2, but has been fever free for the past 24 hours. Why is it that children come down with high fevers or other illnesses in the middle of the night or when you are out of town?

Stephen actually went to the doctor yesterday! I can't remember the last time that happened. Hopefully, hr will be feeling better soon!

We went to the fair last week and I will try to post some pictures today.

No comments: