Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

This was just minutes after Grant's arrival! He was born 9-10-06 at 12:33 am. I can't believe it's been two years! I look at Grant with amazement and thank God for giving him to us. He is such a special son and a great big brother. I don't know what the future holds for Grant, but I will be there for him everyday.

As we were eating dinner, Grant was playing with Erin making her laugh. It was so sweet. I told Stephen, "Two years ago today I had no idea this is where we'd be!" We are so blessed!

We will be leaving early Wednesday morning to visit my Granny Field, followed by a trip to Montgomery to see Brian. Liz and I will be enjoying the semi-annual consignment sale! Yea!!! Shopping!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is a special little boy, and my favorite "youngest" grandson. Your Dad and I really enjoy watching him grow.
Mom