Today I took her to the doctor was her flu shot booster. When I got home we all went outside to play. (A must around here!) Then it was nap time. I made another pillowcase dress for a friend at church. That makes three that I have made this week. Then I decided I needed to get pictures of Erin in her Halloween costume.
As you can see she did not want her picture taken!
This is classic Erin. Whenever she gets mad she throws her head down on the ground and starts crying so hard she can't catch her breath. It's really sad, but it's all for show. I have learned that as quickly as she turns it on she can turn it off!
Here she is right after she caught her breath. She lifts up that head and lets out a wailing cry!I guess I will try again later.
While I was getting my camera set up I took a few shots. (Sorry for those of you who don't like naked baby pictures. I like them!)
She kept trying to crawl away!


3 comments:
How do you make your background? I love the black...
Kristi,
It's just black sheets that I bought at Wal-mart. I also have white sheets that I use as well.
HAHAHA
Look at that lil diva miss!!
I know it was frustrating but these make for some priceless shots! I'm thinking senior yearbook or wedding rehearsal slide show...
Post a Comment