Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Erin's Afternoon Photo Shoot

I tried my best to do a photo shoot of Erin this afternoon while Grant was asleep. I wanted to take her picture wearing the dress that my great grandmother made. My sister and I both had our picture wearing this dress when we were twelve months old. Erin, however, was not very cooperative. You see, we are cutting a new tooth and this makes her extra cranky!!!! I did the best I could do without back up. It's too hard to operate the camera and wrangle a very active baby! I did get a few shots that I think are OK, but I haven't gotten "the one" yet. Maybe I can try again this weekend when Stephen is home.

This was a all out protest!

She kept saying, "Bow...bow...bow."

I like this one, but my flash didn't go off. It's very grainy.


This is probably my favorite from today.



This one cracks me up. She was heading for an exit off the bed.

Sweet girl.


No pictures! I'm DONE!!!!

No comments: