I have been a very bad blogger!!! I apologize for neglecting the blog for so long, but I just haven't been in the mood to blog. I will give a quick recap of our family vacation. We swam. We ate (a lot!). We swam some more! No really, we had a wonderful, relaxing week at the beach. Stephen and I enjoyed spending time with the entire family creating memories. Here are just a few pictures from the rest of the week.

This is usually what I am up to. (Brian took this picture of me.)

Erin is absolutely fearless. The little girl LOVES the water and was actually trying her best to jump out of our arms into the ocean every chance she could get. She'd ride on the boogie board too (with some assistance). She had a blast at the beach this year!


Grant is the opposite of his little sister. He is terrified of the ocean. Always overly cautious with all that he does. I bought the truck at P
ublix for $15!!! It was a hefty price tag for a plastic dump truck, but it ended up being worth every penny. He wouldn't even come down to the beach before I
bought it. After I gave him the truck, he'd spend the whole day playing in the sand.

We are in TROUBLE in a few years!

Sand....

Sand...

and more sand!
This year everybody went home on Friday instead of Saturday morning. Brian and Liz had a wedding and a speaking engagment in Jacksonville, and mom and dad went on home with them. Stephen and I decided to stay one more night because we were on vacation. We took the kids and went to dinner that evening and stopped by the outlet mall one more time where the kids had fun playing on the playground.

A gentleman passing by noticed that we were trying to take a picture of ourselves and graciously offered to take one for us.

The kids playing on the playground at the outlet mall.
It was a great week. Can't wait to do it again next year!
1 comment:
That so sounds like us:
- me taking all the pictures
- we bought Brooks a truck, too, and it was priceless... but ours cost 99 cents at the Goodwill
- Sand, sand, sand
Glad you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment