Saturday evening we took our annual trip to
Conner's A-Maize-Ing Acres. We had such a good time, as always, and enjoyed some fellowship with bunches of friends. My mom and dad came with us this you too! We did take a group picture, but it's on Jon and Amy's camera. Maybe they will post it on their blog soon. (hint, hint : )

Our little pumpkin

Erin in the corn maize

This is how Grant entertained himself the majority of the time. As soon as he saw the big pile of dirt it was all over. I didn't even get a picture of him by a pumpkin!

This is as close as he got to the pumpkin patch

Erin was all smiles

Grant checking out how to pump water

He was really trying to get the water flowing!

Mommy and daughter... no family picture this year! I should have taken one of us in the pile of dirt! Ha!

Grant navigating the "mountain"

The famous cow train!

Grant with our friends' baby. He LOVES babies right now. Sorry it's a little blurry. We were on the hayride.

Sweet girl

Again....dirt!
We had a great time and can't wait until next year!
1 comment:
I can't wait to go to ours... It's about 45 minutes up the road. Your pictures are so good. I always hope for good pics there... I got some ok ones last year. Erin is getting so big!
Post a Comment