Wednesday night we had Trunk-or-treat at our church. I love it because it's fun and a very safe way to let our kids trick-or-treat. It's also great to get together with all of our friends and their children for Halloween. There were some mighty cute costumes this year!

Grant and Erin getting candy from their first stop Mimi and Papa's car

Erin checking out her loot

Grant, as Woody, and Kate, as Little Bo Peep! Oh how I tried to get a picture
of the two of them all night, but this is the best I could get.
(In the movie, Toy Story, Woody's
girlfriend is Little Bo Peep)

Erin picking out her candy from Jon and Amy's car

Grant took off on his own this year

Check out this cute little chicken. Erin couldn't keep her eyes off of Baby Brody the chicken.

We are going to dress up tonight and go over to see Old Papa, Granny Peggy and Aunt Vicki for some more trick
or treating fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment