Grant turned four years old this past Friday! He has been so excited about his birthday this year.We celebrated with a cupcake Friday night after dinner. We have seen so many changes this year in Grant. I think I am liking four year old Grant! He's definitely becoming a much easier kid. Grant is very caring and nurturing and can't wait for his baby sister to arrive. He is becoming more patient with Erin and is much more likely to share his toys with her. We love our little guy so much!
Grant wanted a "Tornado" Birthday Cake this year. Believe me, I tried to talk him into something easier, but he was very persistent. I did an internet search to try to get some ideas. This is what we came up with. It may not be the prettiest cake, but Grant loved it!
Grant and his cousin Dixie
Grant had a great birthday filled with love from his family. Here's to another year!
No comments:
Post a Comment