It's that time of year again! We showed our team spirit Sunday morning by wearing our team colors to worship service. The kids are oblivious to whether they are supposed to be an Auburn Tiger or a Florida Gator. They cheer for both teams. Luckily, our team colors are similar. (Except Auburn's navy and orange is much better than the Gator's loud blue and orange ; ) Stephen and I pull for each others teams as well. (I just won't say "Go Gators") We don't play each other this year, and we always want to see the SEC do well! I don't really have a great dress to show my team spirit this year because I have to wear maternity clothes. I think I need to find some orange accessories!
The kids were giving the baby a hug. (I really wish I had my shoes on in the picture. They hang out by the door on Sunday mornings. It's much easier to rush around the house barefoot than while wearing high heels.)
Giving the baby a kiss....so sweet!
We let Grant take our picture too! We were laughing so hard at him. He was so serious about it. I wish I had a photo of him taking our photo. He was so proud of his work too!




1 comment:
The kids are adorable... jost love them dressed up for football! We are a mixed house too - UGA and AU...
Post a Comment