Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Some Pics of Baby Camryn

I know I promised to tell you about Camryn's birth on Sunday, but I haven't had the time to sit down and write it out yet.  I promise to get that and the Grant's school pictures uploaded soon.  Our first week home has been great.  Everyone is right!  Going from two kids to three kids really isn't that hard.  It helps that Camryn is such an easy going baby!  She is such a sweet heart!!!  We are back to business as usual around here.  Stephen went back to work yesterday (can't keep him away too long, but he has Thursday and Friday off!)  So until I get my act together here are a few pics from the last couple days!

The girls


Camryn LOVES to be swaddled!  I never really swaddled my other babies because they would get out of it immediately, but this girl...loves a good swaddle!


Camryn and Erin's Bitty Baby


I happened to catch one of those sweet sleep smiles!


This is what I found earlier today!

I'm glad she is easy going because she sure has to put up with a lot of loving from her sister and brother!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Congratulations again! I am just a little jealous... :) And, she is just beautiful!