Didn't she just look like this?
I know it was just yesterday!
How did my teeny tiny newborn....
....grow so fast?
I have been going through the pictures on my hard drive trying to find a good one of Erin to use for her birthday invitations. I ran across the newborn shots above of Camryn. I realized I never posted the pics! The last picture of the girls was taken this week.
Erin is having a princess party this year! I need to order her invitations, but I don't have a great picture of her yet. We tried taking pictures on Wednesday and this was the best I got. Now, she is asleep on the couch with a fever and sore throat. I have a feeling she is not going to be up for pictures again for a few days. Poor girl! She insisted on wearing the crown, even though I can't get it to stay on her head! (When we came inside she promptly stripped out of the princess dress to run around instead in her under ware and a cowboy hat!)




1 comment:
Love it! We do princess parties exclusively now it seems. :) If you want to borrow my big princess banner (went on wall at Ash's b-day) let me know. :)
Post a Comment