Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Random iPhone Photos

As I mentioned yesterday, I often take snapshots of our day and send them to Stephen.  I thought I'd share a few pictures from my phone.  


This one is the first picture ever taken with my phone.  Stephen made it my background on the phone.  Erin was being a little grouchy that morning.


I took this picture on our way to church when Camryn was two weeks old!  


This photo was taken that same week.  Stephen was in Baltimore.  I sent him several pictures that same week that I erased from my phone, this one however, was to show him that Erin had cut her hair.   (It was a long week!  Whew!)


Camryn at six weeks.  She had caught a virus from the big kids.  She ended up in the ER due to a high fever coupled with her young age.  Luckily, we didn't have to stay!


Erin in her big girl car seat!


Out shopping with Mommy and Gi


Erin took this one.  See how the fairies are placed strategically on Camryn's belly.  I had about ten of these pictures on my phone.


Helping granddaddy in the yard.


Finally, a picture of Grant!  (He dodges the camera now and erases any photos of himself that he sees.  I hope he grows out of this stage quickly!)  We were at his pre school's spaghetti dinner.


I texted this one to Stephen to show him that Camryn took a pacifier.  She's only done this a handful of times since.


Camryn in the swing at Aunt Pat's house.


Grant had erased this one, but I had already texted it to Stephen so I was able to save it!
The kids with their cousin Jenna .  Jenna was visiting at Granny's house with Aunt Margaret and Uncle Jimmy the day the planted the garden.

No comments: