Monday, May 09, 2011

Our New Toy and Mother's Day


We have a new toy!  A tire swing.  The kids love it.  Stephen's dad put it up last week.  I must admit I have been trying to get Stephen to put up a tire swing for the past eleven years : )



Camryn cut her first tooth this past week.  She is not a fan.


Our attempt at Mother's Day photo.  Two out of three smiles is not bad.


Our family : )

On another note, I am way over due for a haircut.  I am terrible with keeping up with getting my haircut and it has been a year since I had one.  My hair is suffering from post-partum hormones.  It's falling out and is dry and brittle.  I am thinking about cutting it shorter, but I am such a chicken.  I have basically had the same haircut since I was fifteen with a few exceptions.  (I cut it off once and donated it.  It was a little traumatic to me, but it went for a good cause.)  My hair has always had a little wave to it, but since I have had children the wave is like a perm except for the hair at the crown of my head.  I try to straighten it.  It is a pain!  Anyway, I am approaching my thirtieth birthday.  Maybe it is time for a change.  Stay tuned to see what I do.

3 comments:

Southern Queen of the Crazies said...

I'm glad Peter Pan and Wendy made it into the family photo. :)

Anonymous said...

beatiful family there :) GodBless.

Suhartini Pekapari (Harti) said...

u have a perfect family..
good for u....
:)