I shot the video with my phone. Sorry for the poor quality, but you get the picture. ( I need a new cord to charge our video camera.)
Camryn has been trying to crawl for a while now. She would take a few strides then sit back up. Last night, I put her down in my room while I was getting ready for bed and she started to crawl towards me without resting! She made it all the way across the room. The kids have now realized that their toys are fair game for the taking. She has already had one boo boo. She crawled over and pulled herself up on a kitchen chair this afternoon and fell backwards, with the chair. She hit the back of her head on the floor and the chair fell on top of her bruising her lip : ( Poor baby!
1 comment:
So cute - and I loved seeing Zack in the background!
Post a Comment