Monday, July 11, 2011

Cow Appreciation Day 2011


Friday morning I gathered up my little cows and met our friends at Chick-fil-A!  The kids were excited about wearing their costumes.  Erin even made me refer to them as brother cow, sister cow and baby calf!  I, of course, was mommy cow.


We made our costumes the day before.  Luckily, I already had a white t-shirt for all of us so all we needed was some black felt.  I cut out the spots and glued them to our shirts with spray adheasive.  I added ruffles to the back of Camryn's onesie!   Then, I made each kid a set of cow ears.




We met up with our friends at the Chick-fil-A operated by a family from our church.  They were passing out big balloons and little Chick-fil-A cows along with the free food.


One of Camryn's friends from Cradle Roll, Brooks.


Sweet friends!


Cole, trying on the cow costume for size!

I think we have started a tradition!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet that was a mooving experience!

papa