Friday, September 02, 2011

Our Week: An Instagram Recap


Erin decided she needed to "paint" her finger nails with blue marker the morning of her preschool orienation.  No, it wasn't washable!

 It was consignment sale week and I was tagging all the baby items we were going to sale.  I was going to sale this stroller, but Erin convinced me to keep it a little longer!

As I mentioned in the last post, Erin likes tumbling class now.



Grant and I had a little treat while we were waitig on her class to finish up. 

Camryn did not get any chocolate, but she enjoyed playing in the driver's seat. 


This little guy greeted us the on Erin's first day of school.


Camryn and I enjoyed a little mommy/daughter time while the big kids were at school.


Which included some laundry.


We found this little guy in the yard on Tuesday.


Grant got an award at preschool for "great leadership"....I wonder what that means : )


What I woke up to on Thursday morning.


What happens when baby goes on a one side nursing strike for the past month and a half due to an ear infection!  This not a good thing.  It stresses Mommy!

We have had a rough week.  All three kids have been sick off and on all week.  Grant only went to school today and Tuesday.  We have had fevers, runny noses and sore throats.   I just checked Erin and Grant's temperatures and they both have fevers again!  (I could tell because they were sooooo cranky!)  I am one tired mommy.  I am looking forward to this weekend.  I am hoping every one is well and we can enjoy some football, swimming and time with the family!

No comments: