Saturday, April 21, 2007

First Teeth




Grant finally allowed me to get a good shot of those adorable little teeth! It wasn't easy. I had to coax Grant into smiling really big by using his "Hunter puppet." I couldn't get the real Hunter to budge from his spot in the laundry room. He was one tired puppy after all the work he helped us with today.
We began our day at Home Depot where we bought more lumber that was needed for the front deck. When we got home Stephen began trimming the azaleas which had overgrown and I cut the front lawn. After we finished, we cleared out the flowerbed. We had just begun on the deck when my parents arrived to pick up the Camaro. It is about to receive an overhaul and my dad wanted to move it out of the barn and back into the garage were he can work on it more easily. We took a break to eat dinner and Stephen and his dad are still outside working away! I know we will all sleep soundly tonight!

No comments: