Grant is seven months old today. He hasn't grown at all this month!!! He weighs 21.6 lbs and in 28 1/2" long. Stephen and I were a little surprised because he feels like a ton of bricks and is bigger than other babies close to his age. Maybe he just peaked early! He has become very active. A few weeks ago he mastered pulling up to a standing position in his crib. Luckily we had just lowered his mattress a few days before. In fact, all he really wants to do is stand/walk (with our help). Grant also has began saying things like dadadadada. He said it to me me last night when he wanted me to pick him up. Stephen laughed at this and I tried to explain to him that he wasn't calling me Dada, but it is just one of those sounds that babies can make easily. Of course, as I stated in the previous blog, he has two new teeth and a nasty cold/cough. I feel terrible that I can't make him feel better. I was up with him last night due to his cough. Poor baby! He looks like he doesn't feel well in the picture above.
Time sure does fly! Grant has changed so much in the first few months of his life. We are so thankful for him and the joy he brings us everyday. Stephen and I love our little boy very much! God has truly blessed us!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment