Monday, April 09, 2007

Lads to Leaders Convention 2007

We had an excellent time in Orlando this past weekend. We went to the annual Lads to Leaders Convention. The youth group did an awesome job this year. I am so proud of my girls. Each of them gave a speech and participated in song leading. I even had a couple to place!

As for Grant, he had a couple of "Firsts" this weekend.
  • First trip to Orlando
  • First of many Lads to Leaders Conventions
  • First Easter
  • First tooth (Yea!!!!-mom's a dental hygienist)
  • First cold/illness : (

Yes, all of the exciting things transpired in one weekend. I have to say with all of the excitement Grant took it in stride. Even though he feels rotten, he hasn't been too fussy. Of course, his schedule was completely messed up (as was ours) and he went to sleep late every night. He did, however, enjoy the awards ceremonies and he quickly learned to squeal/scream with delight when someone won an award. I hope he doesn't repeat his new found talent at church Sunday morning.


Grant with his Papa

Family Easter Picture

The Guys


Grant's most favorite thing-cruising!



1 comment:

Kelly said...

Loving the pix!! Hope he feels better soon!