Grant had his nine month check up today. He weighed in at 24 lbs and 30 inches long! He has dropped to the 90th percentile for weight ans is still in the 95th percentile for height. He walked right over to Dr. Garrett when she came in the room. His walking skills are improving day by day and I am sure he will be running in no time! He seems to be right on track developmentally!
We are packing up the house (or at least it feels like it) because we are leaving for are vacation tomorrow! We can't wait to see Aunt Melissa, Uncle Chris, Brandon, Matthew, Uncle Brian, Aunt Liz, James, Anna, and Luke. We are going to have a full house! I have packed six decks of playing cards and I am looking forward to many games of Nertz and Up and Down!
I plan on posting pictures daily from the beach so check back throughout the week.
1 comment:
Have fun! We're jealous!!
Post a Comment