Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thursday: Day 5 at the Beach

Grant LOVES the Beach!

Grant did not want to pose for a picture!

Four Generations


Grant and Mama enjoying the surf!
We are having a great time this week. We spend most mornings at the beach. We have discovered that we can rock Grant to sleep in the waves. He has taken a nap every morning under Papa's tent. Yesterday, Stephen and I took the kayak out for a while during Grant's nap. It is truly beautiful here. I can't imagine a better place for the family to get together and relax. After the kids wake up from their afternoon naps we take the kids down to the pool to swim. The weather has been nice with only a few thunderstorms so we have spent a lot of time in the sun. Grant even has a tan line now. (Although his cousin James has him beat!) After putting the youngest ones to bed we like to play cards. However, I fell asleep last night trying to get Grant to sleep and I missed out on a good game of Texas Hold'em. I plan on staying up tonight!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure looks like all of you are having a good time. It doesn't surprise me that Grant loves the beach. We are glad the weather is corperating. We have had a little rain, but not as much as we need. We miss you guys and it is awfully quite around hear.
If Stephen had of left his lawn mower I would have cut the yard.

Hunter sends his slobber HA! HA!

See you Saturday.

Love, Rick, Phyllis and Granny