Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Tomorrow's the Big Day...
Tomorrow morning we have an ultrasound scheduled. We should be able to tell ( as long as we get cooperation from the baby) if we are having a boy or girl. We are so excited!!! It's crazy how quickly this pregnancy seems to be moving. It seemed as if I would never get to this point when I was pregnant with Grant. I guess all I can say is that my life moves on a much faster pace these days. I wouldn't change it for the world. I love being a mommy and I can't wait to do it all over again! As for whether or not we "want" a boy or a girl. I can honestly say it doesn't matter. I will take whichever God has given me. I love my little boy to pieces and a brother would be good for him, but of course it would be nice to have a little girl too. I will update everybody tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't wait!!!! I will be waiting to hear!
Let us know when you find out. I know you are excited!!
Amy
Post a Comment