
The weather was beautiful today and we enjoyed the afternoon outside together. Erin is getting so big! Granny Gay made the suggestion that we put her in the wagon and the little car. I don't know why I didn't think of it myself. I guess I just want to keep her little. She loved it!

Grant
lovin' on his sissy

We (I mean Grant) gave Erin her first ride in the pink car.

He pushed her all over the place. He did not appreciate any help either!

Got to stop for a hug and a kiss.
(I can only hope he still feels the dame way in about 14 years)

Out for a stroll
2 comments:
Such great pictures! The last one is my favorite! We should really try to meet each other...maybe someday. I don't think we are all that far from ya.
That is so sweet!
Post a Comment