Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Swimming with Our Cousins

We are loving this weather!!! Liz and the kids are in town this week and we spent the day at my parent's house enjoying the pool. I am so excited about summer! Last year they had just had the pool put in and I did not really get to swim often because Erin was so little. This year she's big enough to enjoy it and Grant's brave enough to venture off the steps. I might even have him swimming without swimmies by the end of the summer! Thank you mom and dad for the pool! I know we will have lots of memories made there!

Erin took right to Anna this time

Grant swimming like a fish

I can't resist the ruffles!


James having fun in the pool.

Luke!

Anna!

Erin, with her serious face on.



Sweet girls!

Grant in the deep end!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like y'all had fun. Wish I could have been there!

Brian

Liz said...

Those are great pictures! I don't even know why I bother to get my camera out while you are around!!!

Wanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.