Saturday, April 04, 2009

County Fair 2009

We went to the county fair last night with our friends Jon and Amy, Tim and Kelly, and their parents. We have a good time, but were worn out when we got home. We started out checking out all the livestock. Then we moved on o the "playground" (as Grant called it) or rides. Grant chickened out on all the rides we put him on except the big slide. He tried to chicken out on that one too, but he loved it once he gave it a try. I am still blaming our trip to Wild Adventures last summer on why he won't ride carnival rides. I hope he outgrows this stage. Erin will show him up next year if he doesn't.

Grant with the baby chicks
Stephen and Grant way up at the top of the big slide

That was fun!!!!!

I just love the swings, but I seem to be the only one that wants to ride them. So, each year comes and goes, and I don't get to ride : (

Getting some luvin' from her daddy

Erin checking out the rides. I believe she would have ridden one is she was only tall enough!

More swings!!!!

Erin rode with her feet propped up most of the night

One more time! Weeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

You got some really good shots of the swings. I am impressed! :)