Saturday, April 25, 2009

Family Picnic at the Park

With mother's Day coming up in a few weeks I wanted to get photos of my grandmother, mom, myself and Erin together. You know a mother/daughter shot. So, we planned a trip to the park for some picture taking and fun for the kids. We packed a picnic and had dinner while we were there. It was a beautiful evening, but it was very windy. So windy that we didn't get a good shot of all four of us because our hair (especially mine) was blowing all of the place. The picture below is actually my favorite of the bunch. The evening was still successful because I got some great shots of little Erin and a bunch of Grant on the play ground. I thing I took over 300 in all. Here is just a sampling of them.


My mother, Erin, my grandmother and myself
four generations of girls
I was so excited to get a few photos of my kids together!

I love the big trees!

Grant is growing up so quickly

Precious!

I love this one

I love these guys so much!!!
I might post more this week. I am worn out and I am turning in!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Great pics - I LOVE the pics of your Mom and Mrs. Peggy. I hope you got more good ones!