Saturday, December 19, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside!


It's actually cold here in the Sunshine State just in time for Christmas! There's just something about wearing shorts on Christmas Day that isn't right! We took the kids to Green Cove Springs this morning to look at the "Parade of Christmas Trees." We thought the kids would like it, but they were more interested in the playground right next door. I have to say I was a little let down myself when we got there. I was picturing large, real Christmas trees, not little artificial ones.




I can't believe she actually wore this hat!


Grant ran through all the Christmas trees because we told him we had to see all of the trees before he could go play!



Grant checking out the spring that feed the swimming pool at the park.

This girl LOVES to swing!!!

Pure happiness!


What I spend most of my time doing.

Another failed attempt at a picture of me with my two kiddos!

At least Grant will cooperate.

Mommy and Grant...this is how he is smiling right now. A little dramatic don't you think?

No comments: